My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, TX, United States

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Home at last.

The trip home was some-what pleasant, some-what not. All the way from Destin to Jackson it rained, heavy rain, off and on. Almost to the point of not being able to see. My wife enlightened me that she heard if you wear your sunglasses in the rain you can see better, so I tried it, and it DID help! An amazing trick. Jaci got stung on her toe by an ant during a gas stop! No other injuries occured during the trip, i'm happy to report. Dinner was at an amazing Crackel Barrel in Vicksburg, MS. I ordered a steak & Jaci got chicken-fried-steak. It came out in 5 minutes & we were out of there and on the road in 20 min. Fastest steak i've ever ordered, and it was quality too.
We finally got home about 11:15pm to a nice, quiet place we call the JRob's tiny palace :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home